Thrive 2021 | Oct 1-2 | Mayo Civic Center – Rochester MN
Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.
2021 Featured Guests
Alex Seeley is a passionate communicator and teacher of the Word. Possessing a unique ability to reveal how the Word of God is applicable to our everyday lives, Alex shares openly about how the power of God has proven real in her own life. Known for her boldness and tenacity, you’ll love the way Jesus shines through her. Born and raised in Australia, Alex served as an Executive Pastor at a church in Melbourne for nearly 20 years.
Having relocated with her family to Nashville in 2012, Alex and her husband Henry, began to open their home on Tuesday nights. Their heart was for people to worship, encounter God and build genuine community in a city where people’s personal and spiritual lives often succumb to the transient nature of ‘life on the road’. By February 2014, their basement was ﬁlled to capacity and as a result The Belonging Co. church was born. The vision of the Belonging Co. is for people to experience Jesus in an authentic way that affects every area of their life. Encounter over entertainment, intimacy over industry and presence over presentation continues to be the mandate for the church.
As Senior Pastors of the Belonging Co., Alex and Henry call Nashville home where they live with their two children, Holly and Taylor.
Learn more: alexseeley.com.
A wife, mom, pastor, author, speaker, and founder of She Is Free, Andi Andrew loves to rally people to the cause of Christ and see them awaken fully to the freedom they have in Him. Along with her husband, Paul, Andi is the co-founder and co-pastor of the multi-site Liberty Church, which was established in 2010. In 2015, she launched the She is Free Conference in order to equip women to find freedom, strength, and wholeness in spirit, soul, and body. A frequent speaker all over the world, she and Paul have four children and live in Brooklyn, NY. Learn more: andiandrew.com.
Havilah Cunnington is a sought-after communicator, published author, top-rated podcaster, and has been in full-time ministry for over 20 years. In addition to being an iterate pastor at Bethel Church, she and her husband, Ben, lead a nonprofit called Truth to Table. They’re obsessed with reaching the world with Bible studies, messages, and lifestyle leadership tools. Havilah and Ben live in Redding, California, with their four young sons: Judah, Hudson, Grayson, Beckham, and their golden-doodle, Bear.
Learn more: havilahcunnington.com.
Brittany Jones is a mother of two girls, Jalynn (10) and Jayda (7), and proud wife of 12 years to Travis. Together, Travis and Brittany lead Motivation Church in Richmond, VA. After growing up in an inner- city, poverty stricken community and suffering many years of childhood abuse and mental illness, Brittany’s desire is to reach all people. She tells a story of trials and triumphs, and her hope is to inspire and encourage people to look back to the redeeming work of Christ in the midst of their brokenness. See more on Instagram @BrittanyCharise and Facebook @BrittanyChariseJones.
Emmanuel LIVE is a dynamic, passionate, and spirit-led worship band that is part of the worship ministry of Emmanuel Christian Center in Minneapolis, MN.
The band has recorded multiple albums, including Strong to Save, which released at #2 on iTunes Christian and Gospel charts. Shine Brighter, which debuted at #2 on iTunes, and What We Hope For, which gained attention on iTunes charts and with Worship Leader Magazine. Their latest albums, Just Want You, Volume 1 and Just Want You, Volume 2, are available on all platforms. Search Emmanuel LIVE on iTunes, Amazon, and Spotify.
Learn more: emmauellive.com.
Susie Larson (Emcee)
Susie Larson is a popular radio talk show host, national speaker, and bestselling author. Author of eighteen books, Susie is also a veteran in the fitness field and has twice been voted top-ten finalist for the John C. Maxwell Transformational Leadership Award. Susie and her husband live near Minneapolis with their three sons, three daughters-in-law, and two grandchildren.
Learn more: susielarson.com.
Amber Gerstmann (Emcee)
Amber is a wife, mama, pastor, worship leader, runner, photographer, Bible teacher, coffee inhaler, and Thrive Conference Advisor! She is excited to be back as an emcee for her seventh year.
Learn more: awideopenspace.com.
More details & Hope Project info coming soon.
- 12:00 Registration / Exhibitors Open
- 2:00 Sisterhood Leadership ONE (included in Thrive ticket)
- 3:00 Break
- 3:30 Sisterhood Leadership TWO (included in Thrive ticket)
- 4:30 Dinner on Your Own (on-site + off-site options)
- 4:30 Apps with Speakers (for VIP ticket holders)
- 7:00 Thrive Celebration ONE
- 9:30 Thrive Girlfriends Party!
- 7:30 Registration / Exhibitors Open
- 8:00 Arena Doors Open
- 9:00 Thrive Celebration TWO
- 10:00 Break
- 10:30 Hope Celebration + Thrive Celebration THREE
- 12:30 Lunch on Your Own (on-site + off-site options)
- 2:00 Thrive Celebration FOUR
- Aspen Select
- Standard Room: $79/night
- Please contact hotel directly for reservations: (507) 288-2671
- Aspen Suites
- Standard Room: $109-$129/night
- Please contact hotel directly for reservations: (507) 289-6600
- Best Western Rochester
- Standard Room: $102 – $122 per night
- Book online
- Centerstone Plaza Hotel Soldiers Field – Mayo Clinic Area
- Comfort Inn & Suites West – Medical Center
- Standard Room: $102 – $112 per night
- Book online
- Comfort Suites
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson Rochester South
- Standard Room: $89 – $94 per night
- Please contact hotel directly for reservations: (507) 473-4804
- Doubletree by Hilton Rochester – Mayo Clinic Area
- EVEN Hotels & Staybridge Suites Dual Hotel Rochester | Saint Mary’s Area
- Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Rochester
- Kahler Inn & Suites
- Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic Area
- Microtel Inn & Suites North
- Please contact hotel directly for reservations: (507) 218-7924
- Quality Inn North
- Sleep Inn & Suites – West Medical Center
- TownePlace Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area
- Details coming
A ministry of
Copyright 2021 BTG | Minnesota Assembly of God. All rights reserved.
Mayo Civic Center
30 Civic Center Dr SE Rochester, MN 55902
Phone – (612) 332-2400
“Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think….”
–Ephesians 3:20 (NASB)