Thrive 2024 | Oct 11-12 | Mayo Civic Center – Rochester MN
(Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.)
Hello, Thrive Sisters!
We are excited to invite you to the 2024 Thrive Conference and know it is going to be a special time together!
On behalf of the Bridging the Gap team and myself, we would be thrilled to have you join us in a time of collective worship, study, and awe of the WONDER of God. This year, we want to help make it easy for past attendees to invite family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers who may not know Jesus or be connected with a local church. First time attendees of Thrive in Rochester are invited to attend for only $20. We encourage you to consider buying your ticket + five $20 tickets and praying about who you might invite to join you next year. We can’t wait to see you in October!
– Angie Goetz, Director of Bridging the Gap (the host organization)
Friday, Oct 11
- 12:00 Registration / Exhibitors Open
- 2:00 Workshop ONE (included with every Thrive ticket)
- 3:00 Break
- 3:30 Workshop TWO (included with every Thrive ticket)
- 4:30 Dinner on Your Own (on-site + off-site options)
- 4:30 Dinner with Hosanna Wong (optional ticket; limited space!)
- 7:00 Main Session ONE
- 9:00 Thrive After-Party
Saturday, Oct 12
- 7:30 Registration / Exhibitors Open
- 8:00 Arena Doors Open
- 9:00 Main Session TWO
- 10:00 Break
- 10:45 BTG Missions Feature + Main Session THREE (learn about BTG Missions)
- 12:30 Lunch on Your Own (on-site + off-site options)
- 12:30 Lunch with Speakers (optional ticket; limited space!)
- 2:00 Main Session FOUR
A ministry of
Copyright 2021 BTG | Minnesota Assembly of God. All rights reserved.
Mayo Civic Center
30 Civic Center Dr SE Rochester, MN 55902
Phone – (612) 332-2400
“Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think….”
–Ephesians 3:20 (NASB)